D R Consultants (DRC) supplies a full range of expertise for the planning, management, inspection, analysis, design, plan check, and construction management for two of the largest Ports and Harbors in the world, the Port of Los Angeles and Port of Long Beach.
DRC’s primary focus and expertise is assisting infrastructure development, such as container terminals, roadways, transportation systems, traffic engineering, civil and structural engineering, waterfront and streetscape design. DRC recently earned an American Public Works Association (APWA) “Project of the Year” award for the Knoll Hill Road and Park Improvement Project at the Port of Los Angeles. Under the same prime contract, DRC was recently awarded the Front Street Beautification, Pedestrian, Bicycle and Street Improvement project. DRC has active, on-going, engineering contracts with both the Port of Los Angeles and Long Beach.
Our planning, design, engineering experience includes:
- Waterfront Street Beautification
- Pedestrian, Bicycle and Street Improvements
- Container Terminals
- Port infrastructure, including roads and pavements, bridges, buildings, water and power supply, utilities
- Liquid and dry bulk terminals
- General cargo and multi-purpose berths
- Shipyards and dry docks
- Quays, wharfs and jetties
- Naval Shore Facilities
- Marinas and small harbors
- Fishing harbors