Accounting Position Job Opening
D R Consultants & Designers, Inc., an EEO employer, seeks a full time Staff Accountant for the continued growth of our Los Angeles Office. We are an engineering firm specializing in public works infrastructure design and engineering offering competitive benefits, vacation time, sick leave, paid holidays, 401k match and much more! The successful Staff Accountant will become an integral part of our team. www.drcdinc.com.
• Prepare complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
• Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting
• Assist in the month end, quarter end and year end closing process including monthly financial close workbook preparation
• Assist in implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls under Deltek Vision and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
• Maintain office lease obligations, contract administration and monthly payment schedules
• Maintain fixed asset ledger, depreciation, and reconciliation
• In-depth experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations Perform month end close, journal entries, with minimum supervision
• Recurring journal entries maintenance and reconciliation
• Intercompany billings, Accounts Payable, transactions, and reconciliation
• Analyze and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner
• Participate in various company-wide initiatives and staff meetings
• Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested.
• Human Resources and Administrative Support as required.
• Employee Expense Reimbursements
• Client/Vendor/Employee File maintenance
• BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
• At least 3 to 5 years of Accounting experience
• Strong proficiency in Excel, Outlook, Adobe Pro, and other Microsoft office Program skills required
• Deltek Vision, experience a plus.
• Experience with QuickBooks a plus
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
• Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritize tasks For immediate consideration, please send your updated (confidential) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to Jmagbitang@drcdinc.com.